Thursday, January 13, 2011

Green Thumb

Part of my new hobby is to go planting which I started with my very own Sweet Basil and a Chili plant, too. and then experimented with some onions.. I even had to use a shot glass to grow roots out of the onion. It was the only thing I could find around that would fit to the size of the onion. hehe. And tried to grow melons and bitter melons as well. I received some other plants, too, during the Christmas season. Thanks to J. And just recently, I added Rosemary to be part of little garden.  So every morning when I get out of bed, the first thing I do is to check on them. Just to make sure that they're doing fine. I wish someday I could have my very own farm to grow more fruits and veggies and herbs for cooking. I have a green thumb anyways :)

So I started with these guys here..








































And this is how they've been..












































Here are the melon seeds that I tried to grow :) etc..










No comments: